Teaching ReflectionsDeveloping a reflective quality in our teaching assists us in moving upward in our development of competence as pictured below, it is an important aspect of svadhayaya for teachers.
• How did I feel before teaching the class today?
• Was I able to stay present?
• What did I find most challenging?
• How did I respond to the challenges? • How was my voice? My tone?
• My pace?
• The general flow of the class?
• How did I find managing the time?
• What did I learn about myself as a teacher during the practice?
• How attuned was I to the needs of students as I was teaching?