WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE RELEASE THE DETAILS FOR 2019?Get in touch, provide your details and we will let you know once we have finalised the information for India 2019! Then you might enjoy a scroll of last years information to get a taste of what's to come!
20th February – 22nd February Dehli
You will be met at the airport and driven to your comfortable hotel were we will stay for 2 nights. Know as India’s most cosmopolitan city we’ll enjoy guided tours around this vibrant captial.
- Spice tour of old Dehli in a cycel rickshaw
- Delicous North India cusine
- Visit the Akshardham temple and ashram and watch the temple auditorium turn into an increditble water show.
22nd February – 24th February Jaipur
We depart for Jaipur in our private air conditioned bus. Jaipur is the capital of India’s largest state Rajasthan. This flamboyant city is a mishmash of old and new with a royal history and palaces that evoke a sense of calm and fairy tale magic.
- Visiting the famous Red Forte
- Shopping for unique gifts, fabrics and homewares
- Wondering the streets of the pink city palace complex, the gardens, courtyards and museums.
- Enjoy getting your hands or feet henna’d by a local artist
- Rajasthani traditional dance show and dinner
24th February Agra
We depart for Agra journeying to see the divine Taj Mahal. We enjoy a night of luxary and decadance seeing the Taj at dawn and dusk.
- A walking tour of the Mughal architecture including the elevan steps, the Mehtab Bagh that lies north ot the Taj Maha
- Other sites include -Humayun’s Mosque and walking through the Kachlpura village where you will be welcomed by the villagers and learn about their lives.
- We’ll enjoy a life show on the love story of King Shahajan and Queen Mumtaz.
25th – 28th Varanasi
We fly from Dehli to holy city of Varanasi the spiritual capital of India. Said to be one of the most colourful and fascinating cities on earth. The ghats of the river Ganges are place of worship for Hindus.
- Richshaw rides to the local temples
- The infamous evening aarti which is a sacred ritual using ghee lamps and chanting on the river ganges
- Tours of the ancient streets and spice markets
1st March – 8th March Rishikesh – International Yoga Festival 2019
We fly from Varanasi to Dehradun and drive onto Rishikesh to enjoy the incredible festival.
- Visit the Kunjapuri temple early in the morning it’s a sacred space to meditate in.
- We engage in the full program of the festival
- Yoga classes
- Rituals, Pujas, Kirtan on the river Ganga
- Transport and transfers in India
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport hotel transfers (If arriving on 16/01 and departing31/01)
- Private air conditioned bus for travel
- 2 x internal flights
- Tours and guides
- Twin share accommodation
- Group yoga classes
- Entry and full program at the International Yoga Festival 2019 in Rishikesh
- Travel to India – arrival and departure from Dehli airport
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (approx. $105)
- Tips (approx. $150)
- Total recommended spending money $500 AUD
- Taxi’s for extra shopping trips and outside of itinerary excursion
- Extra puja’s and flower offerings (approx $50)
- Extra travel and tours for India can be arranged via Sanjay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flights can be arranged by Kate Scott Riche Travel email@example.com